Tuesday, May 27, 2008

#6 (Me Time, a Wedding, and a Good Morning)

So I'm still in a very good mood. It has now lasted a week, so I think its here to stay for a while. Even though I have not had a lot of social contact lately, I've enjoyed the time alone. If I have missed phone calls or not returned them, I'm sorry. I've needed some "me-time." It has given me the opportunity to think, de-stress, and be productive on things that are left behind during the busy school year.


In other news, my best friend Amy Dunivan is getting married on June 6th. I'm so very excited about this wedding. Amy and I have been best friends since high school. She is marrying my big bro in Phi Mu Alpha, Ben Wainscott. I couldn't be happier for the two of them. Because gas is so expensive, I had to plan my only trip home this summer around the wedding. I'll be back in Jonesboro, Arkansas on Thursday, June 5th, and have to come back to Louisville on Monday, June 9th. I know its not a lot of time, but its all I can afford this summer. And sorry to a lot of my friends, but I will be spending the majority of my time with family.


I love random, positive occurances. This morning, as I stepped out of my aparment on my way to the store, my good friend Alisson just happened to be walking by. Alisson is one of those peopel that instantly put a smile on your face, no matter what mood you are in. We gave each other a big hug, then I gave her a ride to work. Not a big deal, but it really brightened my day. And then, when I went to the post office, there was a check from the Commonwealth of Kentucky for $50 to reimburse by Teacher Certification fee. I didn't even know that was gonna get refunded! So two good things just happend unexpectedly. Who knows what else the day may hold??


And today's picture has nothing to do with the blog, but now I get to punch everyone who read this!


Peace, Love, & Equality...


Jon Rohner

1 comment:

agf523 said...

did u know that picture is the sign for asshole in sign language?