Friday, May 16, 2008

#3 (Cold Medicine and Lost)

I'm sick. Sneezy, runny nose, body achingly sick. Blah. Thankfully, I have nothing go on right now that this is keeping me from doing. I have time to rest and get over it, so that's something positive.

The cause of this illness is my mom and aunt. When they came up for graduation last weekend, they were both very very sick. Needless to say, they were a lot of fun to hang out with. Just kidding, mom. I was so thankful they made the 8 hour drive to see me graduate, even though they were bothing coughing so much they couldn't sleep.

So I guess my graduation gift was a cold. haha.


In other news, I got my computer back from the repair man. I spilled an entire glass of OJ on my laptop earlier this week. (I'm clumsy). So now the computer works fine, thankfully, but the keyboard is driving me crazy. Some of the keys are moving slow and lots of them are clicking against each other now. I'm not sure if they put it back together ok. I'm pretty sure I could pop the keys out and clean it. Maybe I should check with a computer savvy friend first. Expect a call Jason.


And Lost is the best television show ever! This season is amazing. And since I'm sick, I've spent all day on the couch rewatching Season 1. I need to go buy Season 2 so I can watch it tomorrow.

Peace, Love, & Equality...

Jon

No comments: