Sunday, May 18, 2008

#4 (To-Do List)


I have now lived in the great city of Louisville, Kentucky for 2 years. While I have enjoyed every minute I've spent here, the vast majority of my time has been spent on school. I realized this past week there are many things in this city that I want to do and see before I start a job that could take me away. So I've made the decision to experience Louisville this summer. Here are the things I want to see and do (in no particular order):


1. Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory

2. JB Speed Art Museum

3. Watertower Art Museum

4. Kentucky Derby Museum

5. Cherokee Park

6. Glassworks

7. Louisville Bats Minor Leauge Baseball Game

8. See a show at Actors' Theatre of Louisville

9. Six Flags

10. Falls of the Ohio

11. Louisville Zoo

12. Huber Winery

13. Louisville Ghost Tour


And that is all I have thought of so far. Who wants to come along for the adventure of finally discovering the city that means so much to me?
Peace, Love, & Equality...
Jon

3 comments:

Alison said...

I do I do!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Buddy! I totally would love to join you on your magic carpet ride of Louisville. If you want to see more of Kentucky I would suggest we could also go to see My Old Kentucky Home and Stephen Foster: The Musical. Mason is in it this year.

Anonymous said...

Amy and I have Season Passes to Six Flags, and we have coupons for "Bring a Friend Free" days and "Bring a Friend for half price" days and stuff like that. Give me a call sometime and we can hook you up.