Wednesday, May 21, 2008

#5 (Optimism)

So things are starting to happen, just like I thought they would. I got a phone call from a local band director telling me that a certain job is officially open now. It is being advertised in the district first, then will be opened for outside applicants. This director went so far as to email someone in human resourses to tell them I was interested. This looks promising!

I also receieved an email from another school thanking me for my application and saying I should hear from them soon.

In similar new, my friend Ryan Riley got a job as the band director at Pocahontas High School in Pocahontas, AR. Congrats Ryan! Now if only the rest of us could find jobs as well.

So there is a quick update, off to the gym and then seeing Indiana Jones tonight at midnight!

Peace, Love, & Equality....

Jon

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I hope you land an amazing job soon! Good luck on the interviews!!

Kofi Martin said...

congratulations on the job searching!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are going good. Thanks for the shout out. I'm really excited about the job.