Tuesday, February 17, 2009

#17 (I want...)

I want an iPhone. I want new glasses. I want to wear size 34 jeans again. I want to have a successful career as a band director. I want to look back with no regrets. I want to date. I want to understand middle school students. I want Firely to come back to television. I want to surprise everyone at my 10-year class reunion. I want a real mohawk this time. I want to get better at keeping in touch with old friends. I want to walk my dogs right now. I want my band office to be much more organized. I want to wake up refreshed. I want to believe. I want to watch every season of the X-Files again. I want my house to be perfectly clean. I want you to want me. I want it now. I want to look at the stars on a clear night. I want someone there with me. I want to end this rant.




Ancora Imparo,


Mr. Rohner


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if i were back home, i'd watch x-files with you. :) miss you jon!

xoxoxo
sharon