Tuesday, June 10, 2008

#8 (Catching Up)



I've actually been very busy lately, so now I'm catching up on the blog.




Two of my best friends, Amy and Ben, got married this weekend. It was one of the most beautiful ceremonies I've even seen. Amy was radiant. Ben cried. And well, I cried a lot as well. One of the best parts about the weekend was getting to catch up with all my friends back in Arkansas. I got to have lengthy conversations with Alie, Nathan, Mr. Plunkett, Amy, Ben, Carly, and many more. It was so nice to get nostalgic and remember all the good times from high school and college. It was quite refreshing, but I was ready to come back to Louisville.

Louisville really is home to me now. Arkansas is a place I visit to see friends and family. I never thought my life would bring me here. Wow......

So I'm dating again. And it is great! I'm too much of a gentleman to put any more details on the blog, but feel free to ask. I'm sure I'll tell you all about it. ;-)
And for those of you that have been keeping up with my bathroom drama.....it is working again. I got new walls, ceiling, vanity, tiling, and fixtures. It looks great so far, especially since no water is dripping in the ceiling. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out the videos on my facebook profile. It's quite entertaining.

Also, I had a job interview last week. I'm not sure I want this job, for various reasons, but the interview went really really well. It did a good job boosting my confidence for future interviews. There is a job I really have my hopes up for, so keep your fingers crossed!
And there is the quick, vague update. More to come later.
Peace, Love, & Equality,

Jon Rohner

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi jon. :) i love reading your blog. glad louisville is feeling so homey for ya. it felt very homey to me, and due to that feeling i was very sad to leave it. one day i'll be back :)

i miss you so much sweetie. fill me in on the dating scene sometime!

love,
sharon